Xmas 2012
Tuesday, January 01, 2013 @ 5:08 PM
| 0 notes
I love Xmas, cos the happy atmosphere makes me feel so energetic.
#Family
I do not mind putting effort into planning the games cos these makes it all wothwhile...
-
The smiles, the laughters
-
#Friends; Relians
It was a simple meetup. It was a good meetup^^
-
#Friends; PPG
Kbox before dinner @ Brewerks, Clarke Quay. The Mac n Cheese was not too bad.
-
#Friends; GIRLS
Had a stayover at Jia's place (as usual) for this mini celebration!
We.really.love.steamboat.
Presents ready!
Because no one wants Huip's gift wahahaha
Pick one!
So Jia received Yu's gift....
Yu received Huip's gift (In Guardian plastic bag can you imagine?!)
I received Jia's gift...
Huip received mine...
-
& Time to unwrap!
Heeheehee
Cookies from lovely Yu!
The gifts:))
-
& It was time for some Baileys (OMG MY FAVVVVVVV)
Yayyyy always so happy 
Xmas 2012
Tuesday, January 01, 2013 @ 5:08 PM
| 0 notes
I love Xmas, cos the happy atmosphere makes me feel so energetic.
#Family
I do not mind putting effort into planning the games cos these makes it all wothwhile...
-
The smiles, the laughters
-
#Friends; Relians
It was a simple meetup. It was a good meetup^^
-
#Friends; PPG
Kbox before dinner @ Brewerks, Clarke Quay. The Mac n Cheese was not too bad.
-
#Friends; GIRLS
Had a stayover at Jia's place (as usual) for this mini celebration!
We.really.love.steamboat.
Presents ready!
Because no one wants Huip's gift wahahaha
Pick one!
So Jia received Yu's gift....
Yu received Huip's gift (In Guardian plastic bag can you imagine?!)
I received Jia's gift...
Huip received mine...
-
& Time to unwrap!
Heeheehee
Cookies from lovely Yu!
The gifts:))
-
& It was time for some Baileys (OMG MY FAVVVVVVV)
Yayyyy always so happy 