No space, No Photos
Monday, November 26, 2012 @ 8:52 PM
| 0 notes
I think i have not update on.......... :
1. Harry Potter Museum Exhibition
2. Top One KTV
3. Genki Sushi
4. Equarius Hotel stay with GAIA
5. Lost & Found
6. Garden By The Bay with School
7. Angel & Mortal
But I have come to a point where I can't upload any more photos cos the google picasa web album space has been used up.... And I didn't even know about its existence!!!
zenmeban?
zenmeban??
zenmeban???
No space, No Photos
Monday, November 26, 2012 @ 8:52 PM
| 0 notes
I think i have not update on.......... :
1. Harry Potter Museum Exhibition
2. Top One KTV
3. Genki Sushi
4. Equarius Hotel stay with GAIA
5. Lost & Found
6. Garden By The Bay with School
7. Angel & Mortal
But I have come to a point where I can't upload any more photos cos the google picasa web album space has been used up.... And I didn't even know about its existence!!!
zenmeban?
zenmeban??
zenmeban???