Shin Kushiya
Friday, August 10, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
| 0 notes
It was dinner time and guess where we went?
Shin Kushiya
They have the best skewers and their other side dishes are delicious too. Though we ordered the main dishes, but i think i was too attracted by the skewers so much so that I only took photos of skewers.
I can't help but order this.....
As well as this.
When they are served, we immediately gobbled them down cos they are really really tasty. After 8 months since we last had them, this time round is still as good as ever hehehe

Shin Kushiya
Friday, August 10, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
| 0 notes
It was dinner time and guess where we went?
Shin Kushiya
They have the best skewers and their other side dishes are delicious too. Though we ordered the main dishes, but i think i was too attracted by the skewers so much so that I only took photos of skewers.
I can't help but order this.....
As well as this.
When they are served, we immediately gobbled them down cos they are really really tasty. After 8 months since we last had them, this time round is still as good as ever hehehe
