#2 & #3 Celebration
Monday, August 06, 2012 @ 10:28 AM | 0 notes


#2 celebration with Family


Before i go into how the celebration went, i have to say i fell sick on Thursday night and had to drag myself to school the following day. I was down with fever and sore throat that i was so worried that i won't be able to celebrate my day ........... well. So on Friday i went to school with the thought that if it persists i would head home after my class (which ends before 11am hehe) but luckily it was all good. 

So i tried my best to sleep and perspire as much as i could before we finally got out to Clementi Mall for dinner. My dad was still saying not to go out but i insist that I'M OK I AM FINE I CAN GO OUT hahahaha. We dined at 三盅两件 and to be honest, it wasn't that fabulous...... :(

Went Partyworld which was just nearby and all i did there is to watch them sing so sad right i know i know. 


My sis's generation


-



#3 celebration with OO

We started out in the afternoon but i think we were so laid back we thought we could get the tickets on the spot but who knows the queue was soooooooooooooo long at the counter!! For twice we went MBS but failed to get into the Harry Potter's Exhibition!!!! I MUST GO THERE SOON AGAIN >:(

Oh before i forget, i must advertise about the mineral water sold there is soooooooooo costly! 

 Make a guess how much this bottle cost?















-























-




















-







SGD $4. 


A bottle of mineral water cost this amount?! I can but 6 bottles from the supermarket!!!! MBS indeed. 



-


So anyway the highlight for the day was the dinner buffet @ Shangri-la Hotel, The Line! The hotel is very atas and classy hehehe. 




They have a wide array of food choices, from satay to roti prata to chinese side dishes with noodles & rice. They also serve pizza, spaghetti and most importaly seafood.



I had 3 plates of prawns & crabs but i knew i just recovered so not too much for me:(



The dessert is goooooooddddddddd. Alot of flavours and all tastes delicious! Definitely good for sweet-tooth people ;)



-



There alot of food which i didn't get to try............ the chocolate fondue, the chinese side dishes, pizza etc etc!!!!!!!! So wasted right but i would definitely come again when my tastebuds and body condition is back to normal. 


Thank you for today:)