PPG Birthday Celebration with me :D
Sunday, July 29, 2012 @ 10:46 PM | 0 notes

I think i should start my birthday entry like NOW.


#1 celebration with PPG

It was about a month ago before they told me that we will be having an overnight stay as my birthday celebration. It could be either HL's or JQ's house cos JQ house is forever can one while HL, we seldom stayover so this time round when she say can ..... i smell something. So being curious (okay doubtful) I asked her why can and she says her father will be going overseas for work purpose and after telling me like 2-3 times the reasons (on different occasion) I gave up and believe. It was until I was informed that the venue would be JQ's house when I really got comfortable with the plan. 

BUT. THEY. NOT. SO. SIMPLE. (continue reading)


So yeps we went to 313 Somerset for lunch @ Hot Tomato!


We had the cushion-cushion seat but it was so cramp!! But anyway we sat through the entire meal and got over with it. So when we sat down, out of a sudden HL snatched my bag away from me (& yes I managed to grab it) and she ORDERED me to put my bag together with JQ cos there's space. But i seriously have no issue with putting my bag beside me cos there's still ample space for my bag to sit on. WAH SERIOUSLY THE MOMENT SHE SNATCHED MY BAG I WAS LIKE OMG WHY YOU LIKE THAT SO SUDDENLY and then JQ popped out with something "Cos' her mission is to carry your bag for the day" 


WIN LIAO.







*where is HL's meal??*



-

Okay so after the meal I was surprised and confused when HL didn't want to carry my bag and so i gave up the thought and thought "heng ah don't need to give her" cos I feel so weird without my bag :(



And then .........................



They walked me to somewhere in the mall and suddenly pass me the mission:

Velly Good.


& with the thought that they were waiting for me, I rushed through very thing and looked so flustered. I was so flustered that I went to only a shop and tried the clothes there and I even asked the assistant to iron/steam the dress. Yes, the mission only states BUY, not CHANGE. ZZZZZZZ.


So when I was done I gave them a call and they actually asked me to change my bag for any should-not-be-in-my-bag item and here I found it ....... :


I tried googling but after 30mins I finally succeeded with their help!!! Omg I was standing at the MRT Station and i can sensed awkwardness as i stood there. Okay decided to cab down but the queue at 313 was sooooooo long and i decided i should cab at Clarke Quay instead heh.


& when i reached the hotel, i was told to go straight to the counter and just tell them my name and ........ the plan flopped. FLOPPED. 


I went to the concierge and ........ :
Me: Er, Yunhui?
Staff: Miss, have you made a booking?
Me: Er no but my friends are here already.
Staff: May I know the name of the guest?
Me: Hoa Jing Qi (cos i reckon she's the one who made the booking) & i added, they asked me to just inform you my name.
Staff: *Handed me a piece of paper & pen* Could you write their names for me?
Me: *write*
Staff: Checked in the system and dial up to them and pass the handset to me.

& after a little more struggle i finally got the card and managed to make my way up. AND IT DIDN'T STOP HERE.


I went to room 802 (cos i thought i heard 802) and after a 2min knocking & ringing the bell, i began to get frustrated and called them and turned out it's room 820. (!!!!!!!!) I was like omg so paiseh & super lucky cos if there's anyone inside .......... 0.0!!! Ok let's got in the correct room!


820 ......


&

 YAYYYYYY I MADE IT PHEW PHEW & THEY WAITED WITH THE CAKE 


 SERIOUSLY I REGRET NOT MAKING WISHES T.T




And then I went on blabbering about the encountered and exclaimed how embarrassed I was before i went on and asked what flavour the cake was and guess what? IT'S TIRAMISU. HAHAHAHAHA I told them oi..... not my favourite leh and they explained it's complimentary from the hotel hahahaha okay forgiven!



-


 Following the cake, I was to find my present and it was at the wardrobe that they say if i cannot find then they really bwg. & I really didn't find it until much hint.



 Tadah! 


I love how hand-made-person they are. You will know why i said that.












The entire present except for the album itself, were all handmade!! The pasting of cloth as the cover, the hearts & loves shapeds, the caption of the photos ...... EVERYTHING. My last year's present was also 90% handmade hehehe.


THEN, i have to poke one of the balloon (present in the blue one obviously) & hehehe got my present!

 A key-designed necklace! :)



-


So after the whole thing, i can conclude that 
1. I don't read properly.
2. My googling skills sucks
3. I don't listen properly.

n.n



-



 Time for dinner!

 Dined @ Blue Potato 


 Always steak for HL


 JQ's salmon 'spaghetti'??


My Fish & Chips




 Table full of food hehehe

Baileys


It was outdoor seating and while eating, we got to watch people swim and enjoy the breeze. It was good! As usual, we couldn't finish the pizza and we tabao back to hotel which, we eventually ate it hehehe :D






I think we were all tired and after some resting/talking and shower, we prepared for lights out and zzzzzz all the way till the next morning. It was such a goodnight rest (>8hrs of sleep) and we prepared to check-out at 12plus! 



**************************************************************************

Thank you PPG for planning and making this celebration such a special one! I appreciate and I really mean it. I know we will definitely be there for the rest of the birthday(s). 

 The 2 cuties/pretties who are my PPG:)


Thank you for being there for me;


Thank you for bringing laughter into my life;


Thank you for taking me seriously;


 Thank you for being present in the past, present & future.

& most importantly, no change in our friendship :)


Love you two, hugs