Happy Teachers' Day!
Friday, August 31, 2012 @ 12:55 PM | 0 notes


After spending half a year in my new workplace, this day arrived. Nope, it's not me going to NIE (it won't be that fast, probably next year) but it's a day where all teachers feel the love. 


 The night before, i prepared cards for my mentor, RO & P. They are the ones whom I spoke to most often:)

 
 & on that day itself, the things i saw on my table - one from my RO, the other one from colleague.




 & at the end of the day, here are all I've collected! I have used some of them as decorative on/for my table hehehe and of course the cards, all kept properly :D





-





No, that's not the end of the day. All teachers were invited for lunch @ Orchard Central! Urm, I have forgotten the name of the restaurant but I remembered it starts with 'G'.

Didn't manage to take the food pictures ....... 




One of the game activity:

All team members to try and finish the colour specified by them and one by one, colour by colour, we managed to finish off and omg it was so sweet!! We are afraid of M&Ms (at that moment)



-



Took the bus transport back to school and decided to go kbox with my colleague! 5pm - 7pm $10!!! HEHEHEHE grabbed such a deal heeheehee

After that we went for lailai for dinner and we dined/chatted from 7pm to 10pm+++ seriously dead tired by the time we went home kekeke




-





Here's the one. I was going through my cards and this one really make me 0.0


Mrs Chen? Sometimes children can't get the spelling right i'm ok. But Mrs??? hahahaha thank youuuuuuuuuuu....