Updates from faraway
Saturday, November 10, 2012 @ 11:39 PM | 0 notes


Like a bullet train, the time has travelled to November. Work has been the same, receiving phonecalls and texts from parents and sometimes (i hope not anymore) some 'surprise' from P himself. Got to know about the deployment and i'm actually quite upset about it cos' i didn't get what i wish for. And on the other hand, J got it and I actually felt so unfair. But anyway.... have checked it out and was assured by RO, Mentor and VP about it so I'M OKAY NOW!!

It happened just the day before my family flew off to Taiwan and you know all i did when i got home was kept quiet until my dad just kept asking to share with them. I'm a person who does not love sharing my problems to anyone, and i really did that frequently. I have no idea but i just do not wish to do so, perhaps i just wish to keep them away from my problems.

-



Anyway, the 5D4N were filled with updates from their side!






There was once where dad whatsapp me and chatted with me (I was at CADC month then) cos he's too bored! The ladies were busy shopping and he was really tired and bored waiting and waiting for them hahaha but too bad ..... 3 VS 1. 



**********************************


So we have this sphere where we could write all our wishes! I think it is a island-wide project where all these spheres would be displayed onto the water near MBS. 


 So here's mine ...... with my uncle "HUAT" and i think he wrote wrongly for "HUAT" in chinese. laughoutloud.

 My cousin wrote essay-like. But he did leave some space for me to write hehe


 Essay time




-


Sometimes i'm so afraid of people judging me whenever i snap and upload the morning view onto facebook. But i really just wish to add on more photos to the album. I like snapping moments i see in the sky. Don't you think they are so amazing and don't come by that easily?


 I see a 'Z'. Do you?


 Patches.

 Tornado?


 With the moon.


You see? I love such moments. Some are breath-taking, some are beautiful, some are just lovely. Please don't judge me like, "She take these views everyday not sian meh?" or "It's all the same what, why keep taking and posting?" or "woah, again........" You know these kinds of comments? >:(



-



I also love .......


 Cereal! Especially milo cereal + fresh milk^^


  & one who will apps me when she knows i'm home-alone^^


-


Thankful for the love i've received. Sometimes we are just so irritating. We think that we deserve more, more than what we receive now; yet sometimes we are really thankful for whatever love we had now. I have learn to appreciate every single thing for friends/loved ones do for you. So thankful:))