BKK Trip Day 1
Friday, December 07, 2012 @ 11:17 AM | 0 notes

BKK Trip with da girls (w/o huip)


It's the dayyyyyyyyy!! We were heading to BKK hehehehe^^


DAY 1

 Check-In!


 My 1st time having Burger King's Breakkie (The harshbrowns are delicious!)




 
-








 We were very excited and there's a point where we had the free time to chat so the girls actually double check if I brought my IC and POSB debit card and I said no, what for? IC I had the photocopied one but not the debit card. & they went so surprised and told me that I need my POSB card cos I used it to book the hotel AND I WAS LIKE O.M.G HOWWWWWW. 

But anyway the issue was solved in the end and I told them dont let me do such thing again HAHAHAHA epic mini heart attack


 PRETTTTTYYYYYY^^




-



 
 We took quite awhile to reach the conveyor belt and this was what we saw =.=


-


Off to buy some tokens to take the City Link Train to our hotel area!
 


-



It was about 30mins and we reached out hotel!

 Served with coconut sweet drink before the room was ready


While waiting, photos!



-




OH YESSSSSSS we got a free upgrade of room due to our early check-in (about 12??)


 When we opened the door, it's a small corridor!


The living room (ignore the extra bed it was shifted soon affter)


Another small corridor leading to the 'room'


 The comfy beddddddd




A couch!

 :)

 THIS IS GOOOOOOODDDDDDD


 Swimming Pool


& diagonally opposite our hotel is the famous PLATINUM MALL^^



-


Walked to the subway (5-10mins walk) and bought the cards!









-


& Here we were, CHATUCHAK!


The weather was very warm:((






Yummy^^



-


We left Chatuchak at about 4+ and headed off for our late lunch!




It's a Japanese Restaurant and I have forgotten where it is located :/


-


We actually wanted to go to Baiyoke Sky Hotel tohave a drink but it was dark and the way there seems scary so we dropped the idea. Instead, we went to the night market nearby!




Our dinner before we turned in for the night.


-