12.03.2010;friday!
Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 10:20 PM | 0 notes



HELLOOOOOO THE FIRST THIS I TWEET/PLURK THIS MORNING WAS TGIF!! :D


During school days, i won't even tweet this TGIF with such feeling lah hor. But now itp already, it's different. Givent his un-hyper company that i'm attached to, i feel so bored! No doubt there's this staff who keeps entertaining but Natalie & Me reached to a conclusion, too friendly ahahhah!

Anyway, 5 more weeks left, how to survive?! )):



Additionally, my supervisor is not friendly at all. She's so strict and so dull and urm whatever you could think of. I don't even dare to joke with her you know....... plus she wanted me to design the brochures professional HAHAHAHA im not trained leh how to?!?! super stress.


Hopefully things get better ok dokie?!




ANYWAY, had dinner @ Clementi area since got direct bus heheh! *thumbs up*


I have forgotten which day was it but we went to try RAMEN TEN @ CityVibe. It was all ok and we held this positive attitude about this outlet until we ordered them!









YESSSSSS no flavour one leh like so plain like that! Though it looks appealing but ..... )): We even "upsized" with additional 2bucks each! SO SADDDDDD. We could have spend the money on more sushi(s)! tskkk.



Nehmind, now we know liaoxzxzx!!







Then forgot which day, went to the market for dinner! Plus there got direct bus to jp so i got to nap on the bus for a little while (Y)!



i was craving for chao kway teow so heehee! :D


His curry noodles.



&& this is (L)! ^^




I know it's oily but ..... such delicious food are hard to resist!! *drools*



OH YA WENT OUT WITH GIRLS TOOOOOOO & I FORGOT WHICH DAY! SHITXZXZXZ IS IT THAT IM WORKING HENCE THE SUPER LAG STM?!?! )):