26.02.2010; friday
Friday, February 26, 2010 @ 10:07 PM
| 0 notes
PSCM PAPERRRRRRRRRR.
#1 Met up with family @ JP.
#2 Dined @ Fig & Olive.
#3 Queued for Singtel
#4 FINALLY FINALLY GOT MY SAMSUNG JET.
HEHEHEHEH I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT I WANNA CHANGE MY PHONE .... I THINK ALREADY 1/2 A YEAR GONE! :/
Though jet has been out for quite some time, but i still wanted it i don't know why? Love at First Sight? HAHAHAHAH. Aiya i'm not a gadget person so it's not neccessary for me to get those up-to-trend phones like BB / iphone! :D
Yet to explore finish, hee hee! (L)
Ok back to revision liao!! ^^
26.02.2010; friday
Friday, February 26, 2010 @ 10:07 PM
| 0 notes
PSCM PAPERRRRRRRRRR.
#1 Met up with family @ JP.
#2 Dined @ Fig & Olive.
#3 Queued for Singtel
#4 FINALLY FINALLY GOT MY SAMSUNG JET.
HEHEHEHEH I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT I WANNA CHANGE MY PHONE .... I THINK ALREADY 1/2 A YEAR GONE! :/
Though jet has been out for quite some time, but i still wanted it i don't know why? Love at First Sight? HAHAHAHAH. Aiya i'm not a gadget person so it's not neccessary for me to get those up-to-trend phones like BB / iphone! :D
Yet to explore finish, hee hee! (L)
Ok back to revision liao!! ^^