12.02.2010;friday
Friday, February 12, 2010 @ 11:55 PM
| 0 notes
School's short and we went for a little shopping @ Bugis and Plaza Sing. I didn't managed to get any but i spot some stuff hiak hiak! I.WANT.THAT.FLAR.FLAR.TOP. Though it has been out in the market for quite some time but i still want it. I had spot it when i was out with jia few months ago but then the price wasn't really worth for that cloth? HAHAHAHAHA. anw.
Since Valentine's Day clashes with Chinese New Year this day && 16th is pre-occupied, we had to advance the date to Friday. It wasn't a glamorous or a big hoo hoo for this celebration. But i'm contented.
He had paper till 7 pm and thus we only managed to have a simple dinner together.
Headed to Plaza Sing and hee hee we had pizza hut! i had sudden crave about pizza hut and i remember us researching and talking about food haha! :P
eeeee i don't like! It's a little spicy and it's just like literally eating curry rice :/
This dessert is special!! But i prefer mudpie )):
I WANT MUDPIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
omg cny is round the corner, i have got the feel you know you know! Do you have the feel?? HEEHEE, though there's exams after cny, but i got more joyous feel this year lehhhh!! Don't know why toooooo!
this means ........... THERE'S MANY VARIETY OF SNACKS FOR ME TO MUNCH ON WAHAHAHAHA OHHHH YEAHHHH THERE'S
PISTACHIO YAYYYYY MY LOVE LOVE LOVE

12.02.2010;friday
Friday, February 12, 2010 @ 11:55 PM
| 0 notes
School's short and we went for a little shopping @ Bugis and Plaza Sing. I didn't managed to get any but i spot some stuff hiak hiak! I.WANT.THAT.FLAR.FLAR.TOP. Though it has been out in the market for quite some time but i still want it. I had spot it when i was out with jia few months ago but then the price wasn't really worth for that cloth? HAHAHAHAHA. anw.
Since Valentine's Day clashes with Chinese New Year this day && 16th is pre-occupied, we had to advance the date to Friday. It wasn't a glamorous or a big hoo hoo for this celebration. But i'm contented.
He had paper till 7 pm and thus we only managed to have a simple dinner together.
Headed to Plaza Sing and hee hee we had pizza hut! i had sudden crave about pizza hut and i remember us researching and talking about food haha! :P
eeeee i don't like! It's a little spicy and it's just like literally eating curry rice :/
This dessert is special!! But i prefer mudpie )):
I WANT MUDPIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
omg cny is round the corner, i have got the feel you know you know! Do you have the feel?? HEEHEE, though there's exams after cny, but i got more joyous feel this year lehhhh!! Don't know why toooooo!
this means ........... THERE'S MANY VARIETY OF SNACKS FOR ME TO MUNCH ON WAHAHAHAHA OHHHH YEAHHHH THERE'S
PISTACHIO YAYYYYY MY LOVE LOVE LOVE
