19.01.2010;tuesday
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 @ 9:33 PM
| 0 notes
I just realised how fast this year would pass by. It's already mid January now, i mean NOW. Today's 19th January and in another less than 2 weeks, it's approaching FEBRUARY.
And then i open up my little scheduler, and here are the notes that i pinned down:
20/01 - CA Event
22/01 - PSCM Report Due
23/01 - CA Event
26/01 - FM CA2 (20%)
27/01 - PSCM Presentation
28/01 - ConB presentation
29/01 - ConB report due
29/01 - HRM report due
01/02 - HRM presentation
05/02 - Blaw report due
08/02 - FEB report & presentation
11/02 - Blaw revision class
14/02 - CNY
18/02 - FEB Test
22/02 - 05/03 - exam week.
Can you imagine many of the poly students are facing such hectic/frantic/chaotic school academic term?!?!?!?!

We are all drowned with 5 projects, and we have got to prepare for our FM CA2 - which is just next tuesday! Financial Management is one of the modules which i'm not good at. It sucks, worse than FMA/PACC. I'm poor in numbers, numbers and numbers and FM is definitely one module which i need to work double-ly hard! )): Where got time to study for the test?!?!
I just hope projects marathon would be over soon (i believe so) and i could just concentrate on exams.
& yet,
CNY falls on our revision week! Moreover, our FEB test is like just afew days away from CNY!! I feel sooooooooo turn off. This term is not any better.

Agree?
Sigh.

I just need to vent all my frustrations here. I'm irritated by projects. Who says poly students are super free like birds? Who says poly students won't feel stress? All are so untrue! The only thing that can perk me up, is rochers! && HI MY SWEETHEART. The weekly uploads help me to destress my week troubles! :D
Nevertheless, all would be back to normal sooooooon!!! I seriously hope. )):
19.01.2010;tuesday
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 @ 9:33 PM
| 0 notes
I just realised how fast this year would pass by. It's already mid January now, i mean NOW. Today's 19th January and in another less than 2 weeks, it's approaching FEBRUARY.
And then i open up my little scheduler, and here are the notes that i pinned down:
20/01 - CA Event
22/01 - PSCM Report Due
23/01 - CA Event
26/01 - FM CA2 (20%)
27/01 - PSCM Presentation
28/01 - ConB presentation
29/01 - ConB report due
29/01 - HRM report due
01/02 - HRM presentation
05/02 - Blaw report due
08/02 - FEB report & presentation
11/02 - Blaw revision class
14/02 - CNY
18/02 - FEB Test
22/02 - 05/03 - exam week.
Can you imagine many of the poly students are facing such hectic/frantic/chaotic school academic term?!?!?!?!

We are all drowned with 5 projects, and we have got to prepare for our FM CA2 - which is just next tuesday! Financial Management is one of the modules which i'm not good at. It sucks, worse than FMA/PACC. I'm poor in numbers, numbers and numbers and FM is definitely one module which i need to work double-ly hard! )): Where got time to study for the test?!?!
I just hope projects marathon would be over soon (i believe so) and i could just concentrate on exams.
& yet,
CNY falls on our revision week! Moreover, our FEB test is like just afew days away from CNY!! I feel sooooooooo turn off. This term is not any better.

Agree?
Sigh.

I just need to vent all my frustrations here. I'm irritated by projects. Who says poly students are super free like birds? Who says poly students won't feel stress? All are so untrue! The only thing that can perk me up, is rochers! && HI MY SWEETHEART. The weekly uploads help me to destress my week troubles! :D
Nevertheless, all would be back to normal sooooooon!!! I seriously hope. )):