27.01.09; wednesday; pscm presentation
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 @ 11:24 PM | 0 notes


It was PSCM presentation today ........ and it went all soooooooo wrongg.


I happily got into my formal wear and heels - though my heels hurt my feet alot, alot.
I happily went for Conb lecture @9am, and mrs teng called us the Silkair Girls HAHA. (cos we were all in blue tops)
I happily prepared my speech for my presentation part.
I happily thought that everything would go smoothly






BUT


























ALL WRONG.








There's something wrong with the projector or whatever you call that wire connecting to our laptop. The visual went all distorted, making our powerpoint so ugly and messy - leaving only some left to middle parts viewable. Was it the 2007 ppt that caused it? Or it was my laptop? - it didn't happen for the first time too!



Putting that aside, we continued with the presentation and you know, i thought i presented quite alright and that would be a good presentation for our group. But Q&A messed up and here came her shooting skills!

I can't see what's the problem was when we did the same thing as the other groups. Serious! Even Shimama's group agreed too! Her group was in the same situation as us. Arggg. She's not OK at all. She loves to "Eat-Snake". Think she bears grudge at us Smiley







Smiley






Random note, my sis's friend spent like 40bucks just on these!!




WILL YOU SPEND 40BUCKS ON SUCH CUTE STUUUUFFFFFFFFF?!?!?!



HAHAHHA, anw i took the little adorable penguin and here is it, on my backpack heeheehee!