05.02.2010;friday song session
Friday, February 05, 2010 @ 11:28 PM | 0 notes

This week has been busy with blaw and feb - not yet done )):



I realised i didn't like to go out with friends after school anymore, i mean as much as last time. I guess it's partly laziness, and i just want to get home and rest and back to proj again. & that made me guilty, because i didn't meet up with jiajia on thurs, when i agreed to do so ): sorry jiajia, really.

It was song session today, and i made a trip down. It's not that i'm really enthu about it, it's just that i thought i need to give moral support to them. Who likes sitting there to listen for hours??

Yiyang sent us home, but he accompanied me to wait for papa mama @ Bukit Gombak. THANKS :)



Went nearby to have supper - i had mee rubos(shitxz i forgot how to spell)!! Okxz i know it's fattening but i just can't help it. You know, i love to eat. I really love to eat. I can eat large quantity that i thought it's super scary.




Orhquay gtg tomorrow's proj & shopping weeeeeee!!