05.03.2010; friday
Friday, March 05, 2010 @ 11:56 PM | 0 notes



Today's a day out with jing & hl - for a simple birthday celebration for hl!




We went kbox firsttttttt with the thought that we could sang from 2-7pm. However we were late, plus there's quite a crowd hence not till 7plus liaoxzxz.



We thought we were offered the student package - $13++ & any side orders with a 50% discount! this is wowwwwww cos we have not had lunch heheh so we ordered 3 side! Smiley








Actually not bad leh! Quite delicious heehee ^^



HOWEVER, we got shocked when we were told we weren't offered the student package but the membership instead. Meaning, we got to pay $8nett with membership card shown! The deal is better than the student package hahah! (after we calculate for a looooonnnggg time!) Yes, considered quite cheap alr! :)






Left at 6plus, and we headed off to Cathay for Astons! Got seats within 45mins which was really good liao considering the time we queued up! Ordered my usuals :D























We had a sinful day lahhhhhhh - we had those fried food @ kbox earlier, & now fried again~










Afterwhich, decided to have a chatting session @ Clarke Quay! But before that they bought sweets heheheh. The sweet smell is reallyyyy sugaryy! :P
























Aiyo milk has too little photos taken liao - seems like jq's birthday HAHAHA :B






Hmmm.




It's more of a simple dinner / hangout. Actually there's no more 'surprise' between us already. I mean, been friends for so long liao, wait till i become magician then i'll pop more surprises for you guys ok? heheh! Having friends that remember your birthday, and wish to have a dinner with you is all you NEED.



OHHHH next year we try the bungee jump want want?!?! HAHAHAH n.n





I'm so tied down with what i have got. I know, and have knew how lousy & inefficient i am. After the meeting on yesterday, i got reminded that it shouldn't be me. I'm not doing work properly. I'm always relying. It didn't hit me until i asked myself what am i doing, what am i supposed to do? My mind's blank. Right from the start, i thought why is it me and not other efficient & capable people? I'm not capable, to be honest. Many knows, many agree, no? I didn't dare to say how lonely and 'unseenable' right from the beginnging - yes i told one or two. I need someone who understands to hear me out. Yes, middleman like what others said. HA. But i know it's just this last leap that i'm going through, and all i need to do is to complete & close it nicely.




Note: i'm not complaining, cos' i know i should treasure what is/are/was/were given to me.