02.03.2010;tuesday
Tuesday, March 02, 2010 @ 5:19 PM
| 0 notes
I didn't have the mood and focus to study HRM .... )):
&& I got distracted with:
#1
YES SAVE ME FROM HRM. Though it sounds like an easy module, but i really have no idea why i can't get them absorb & stay in my brain ):
#2
HAHAHAH THIS IS CUTE?!
This is YANG TAO HEEHEE i loveeeeeeee it! But this one has a weird shape! :P
#3
This has been here .... for almost a year? HAHA no lah 10 months hahah! :D
this is a random post i just need to get away from hrm! )):
AFTER TOMORROW'S PAPER IS YAYYNESS!! ^^
02.03.2010;tuesday
Tuesday, March 02, 2010 @ 5:19 PM
| 0 notes
I didn't have the mood and focus to study HRM .... )):
&& I got distracted with:
#1
YES SAVE ME FROM HRM. Though it sounds like an easy module, but i really have no idea why i can't get them absorb & stay in my brain ):
#2
HAHAHAH THIS IS CUTE?!
This is YANG TAO HEEHEE i loveeeeeeee it! But this one has a weird shape! :P
#3
This has been here .... for almost a year? HAHA no lah 10 months hahah! :D
this is a random post i just need to get away from hrm! )):
AFTER TOMORROW'S PAPER IS YAYYNESS!! ^^