26.03.2010;friday
Friday, March 26, 2010 @ 11:39 PM
| 0 notes
HELLLOOOOOO FRIDAY :D
Yup, i feel great cos' it's friday today!
But she made me mad cos she seems unhappy about me wanting to take leave for camp! How would i even dare to apply leave / take MCs for enrolment?! As much as i wish to be there on 30th & 31st March, but ....... sigh.
I told her i have got camp on the 1st to 4th April, and she asked me means i'm going to take leave? & i said yup & she straight away replied why you got so many things one?
wahlao very zzzz leh. Didn't she read my resume? When one is in a CCA, there's bound to be committment. What's more, poly lehhhhhhhhh

I don't understand, why my supervisor soooooooooooo not understanding not friendly not sociable oneeeee!! sian max. i want to be @enrolment lahhhhhh @#$%^&*()#$%^&*(#&*()^%&(^&^$^##%@#@@#$%^&*()#%^&*()#$%^&*()&#$%^&*(^(^@#$&*)^^#@#&))((*(&$%
SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX
But luckily, i bought chocolates during my lunch break and hence i could have it to cool me down.
OHHH & let me show you my work station!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WAHAHAHAHA! Spot my Jergens, Fox sweets & the newly bought cholocates! But i didn't finish the whole packet hence i have put it in the fridge! It would be greatly needed on Monday because of MONDAY BLUE!!
After work, headed to The Cathay to meet Jiajia & Sandy! Huip & Ah Yu couldn't make it...... )):
So while eating, jiajia was telling me that she dislikes the way i text cos i always 'sound' irritated!
ZZZZ.
I have really explained myself already leh, to jiajia as well as jamie cos they are the ones who said me )):
SO HERE I AM, SAYING SORRY ...
SORRY TO THOSE WHO THINK I'M IRRITATED WHEN YOU TEXT-ED ME BUT REALLY MOST OF THE TIMES I'M OKAY ONEEEEEEE. I THINK IT'S THE SMILEYS' LAH. IF I WERE TO PUT SMILEYS, IT MIGHT ACTUALLY HELP RIGHT. OK NEXT TIME I WILL BE MORE HARDWORKING TO WORK ON MY FINGERS TO PRESS FOR THE SMILEYS BUTTONS ALRIGHT?!?!?! :D
*phew*
ANYWAY, dined @ Astons and i'm really getting sick of it already hahah!
.jpg)
Went home straight after dinner cos i do not wish to stay out late. Been going home later than usual for this whole week:
Monday: Clue-In
Tuesday: For Enrolment
Wednesday: Dover
Thursday: Treasure Hunt
Friday: Dinner
Moreover, tomorrow i'm going for enrolment too! Hope there's more campers joining! :)
26.03.2010;friday
Friday, March 26, 2010 @ 11:39 PM
| 0 notes
HELLLOOOOOO FRIDAY :D
Yup, i feel great cos' it's friday today!
But she made me mad cos she seems unhappy about me wanting to take leave for camp! How would i even dare to apply leave / take MCs for enrolment?! As much as i wish to be there on 30th & 31st March, but ....... sigh.
I told her i have got camp on the 1st to 4th April, and she asked me means i'm going to take leave? & i said yup & she straight away replied why you got so many things one?
wahlao very zzzz leh. Didn't she read my resume? When one is in a CCA, there's bound to be committment. What's more, poly lehhhhhhhhh

I don't understand, why my supervisor soooooooooooo not understanding not friendly not sociable oneeeee!! sian max. i want to be @enrolment lahhhhhh @#$%^&*()#$%^&*(#&*()^%&(^&^$^##%@#@@#$%^&*()#%^&*()#$%^&*()&#$%^&*(^(^@#$&*)^^#@#&))((*(&$%
SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX SIAN MAX
But luckily, i bought chocolates during my lunch break and hence i could have it to cool me down.
OHHH & let me show you my work station!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WAHAHAHAHA! Spot my Jergens, Fox sweets & the newly bought cholocates! But i didn't finish the whole packet hence i have put it in the fridge! It would be greatly needed on Monday because of MONDAY BLUE!!
After work, headed to The Cathay to meet Jiajia & Sandy! Huip & Ah Yu couldn't make it...... )):
So while eating, jiajia was telling me that she dislikes the way i text cos i always 'sound' irritated!
ZZZZ.
I have really explained myself already leh, to jiajia as well as jamie cos they are the ones who said me )):
SO HERE I AM, SAYING SORRY ...
SORRY TO THOSE WHO THINK I'M IRRITATED WHEN YOU TEXT-ED ME BUT REALLY MOST OF THE TIMES I'M OKAY ONEEEEEEE. I THINK IT'S THE SMILEYS' LAH. IF I WERE TO PUT SMILEYS, IT MIGHT ACTUALLY HELP RIGHT. OK NEXT TIME I WILL BE MORE HARDWORKING TO WORK ON MY FINGERS TO PRESS FOR THE SMILEYS BUTTONS ALRIGHT?!?!?! :D
*phew*
ANYWAY, dined @ Astons and i'm really getting sick of it already hahah!
.jpg)
Went home straight after dinner cos i do not wish to stay out late. Been going home later than usual for this whole week:
Monday: Clue-In
Tuesday: For Enrolment
Wednesday: Dover
Thursday: Treasure Hunt
Friday: Dinner
Moreover, tomorrow i'm going for enrolment too! Hope there's more campers joining! :)