Wednesday, January 09, 2008 @ 9:30 PM | 0 notes

Does anyone feels that this week has been passing extremely slow? I do. =.=

Feel that this week is passing by so slow. From Monday, i'll say Monday only, looking forward to Tuesday. & then Tuesday already, say "aiya, only tuesday.." *looking forward to wednesday* & now?! "aiya, wednesday only......" what's the problem?? tsk, don't know leh.

Work was...... disastrous. Two happenings, so disheartening. The first one was solved, which we have found a way to protect us. Meaning to let it be black and white. The 2nd one happened just yesterday, which i guessed it's a misunderstanding between me and the director. May sound angry over the phone, which scares me a little. But she called up the 2nd time, to clarify and to explain, to tell me what to do next time. & I have noted. Michelle was busy at that moment, so she doesn't know until May told her today.

Then she came and asked me, "Am i too stress, are there too much work?" I was like feeling weird, why suddenly ask me this.

Then she say "昨天还好吗?" (你今天还好吗~)

I knew. So i say, "May 跟你讲什么?" & she replied me, "不如你告术(sorry can't find the correct one)我昨天发生什么事."

one thing i cant stand is they misunderstood me. At work, it's impossible for me to reply the director in such a rude manner. I say, impossible. They said that i replied like this: "WHY NOT YOU USE YOUR __ ROOM!" haha. Michelle was like, cannot be, Yunhui wont replied in this way.

Anyway, this problem i dont wish to know more, and how the director thinks. What i want now is just to perform well, that's it. Till now, i think i'm ok. February is coming, and i guess i'll get away from all this adult-politics-conflicts soon. But for my thirst for experience & MONEY, I WILL CONTINUE TO WORK HARD!! GRrrr,.

After this experience of working, well, i understand why one of my aunt(quite young, younger than my elder sis) said that she doesnt want to step into the society. Ya, me too. It's too scary(for offices) Family keep asking, how's work? Have to reply them , ok-ok lo. Cos if i tell them the problems, they will sure say "it's like that one, have to do well, have to bear with it........ continueeeee until i want to go for bed.

AH~ dont want to talk about work liao. Coming sat is CCA OPEN HOUSE. might be going. I WANNA GO SHOPPING!

到了今天,我才知道自己有多奇怪。