Wednesday, October 10, 2007 @ 12:42 PM | 0 notes

Republic Poly is all that he could ask me.

"Republic Poly quite ok one right?

"which poly do you intend to go? Republic Poly?"

"What if you can't get into poly?"

So on ...

Yes, i know he's expecting me to go into RP, cos he guessed that i could not make it to my ideal poly- Singapore Poly. But does he needs to bring up this topic once a month? yeps, he's striking a conversation, interaction-i know. butbut, the topic doesn't always have to be Repubic Poly, does he?

That's why i want to show him that Republic Poly isn't the only poly that wants me. But if the outcome turns out to be negative, then, well that's too bad. He could easily encourage my sis. "好,加油!"

but to me, he's like a wet blanket, keep destroying my confidence, my motivation to keep going. I have only left such little motivation, and yet he kept look down on me. Even if that's the truth, there's no such need to do that. ._. hahs. I shall make a new mark in my studies, I HOPE.