Tuesday, June 26, 2007 @ 7:09 PM | 0 notes

woots. School yesterday was like so moody, hardly talk in class. Monday blue or 1st day of school? whatever~

the school did a spot check on us, from checking of electronics devices to haircut to girls' pinafore. Luckily i wasn't wearing my pinafore, or i would be asked to get out. Went for band after school and same lah, nothing special. But i like the feeling of slacking before the practice starts. You know, just chattings, suaning, shouting here and there .. HAHAHAH, quite fun and relaxing also.

Today 2nd day of school, was lethargic because i'm chionging Social Studies as well as chinese assignments the night before. was like TIREDDDDDD! ok, still got maths to go ok! t.t School today was ok~ GOT BACK REPORT BOOK. I feel like banging myself against the wall. Results can say very terribly done, agg, you know luh. SO .... i'm announcing one news which i feels very saddening also.

I'M QUITTING BAND.
I'M NOT PARTICIPATING FOR THE CONCERT.
I'M LEAVING BAND. ):
because of my studies.

AWW~ so sad lah, really she bu de my section members and this band. T.T Especially my trumpet, which went through all events with me for 3 years. But nevermind, i'll go back whenever i can, alright? (: