Monday, May 28, 2007 @ 7:44 PM
| 0 notes
Yeps,
'O' Level Chinese Paper 1&2 DOWN! wootswoots. Please celebration because we won't have to touch chinese anymore! Though i have always liked chinese since young ..... But we have one subject less to worry in the midst of revision. Aren't that great?! HOHOS.
Right after Chinese 'O' was band practice. But it was cancelled off as Dr. Lee's sick. So many many things happened, and that cause alot alot of unhappiness luh. So forget about it, shall keep my comments to myself. Anyway, went home earlier than expected!
29/05English Prelim oral today. Never in my life or years of education did i experience such fear during oral. omgomg. Really, when i was reading at the table for the 10mins preparation, I'M READY, i knew what i wanted to say. But the moment i went forward to the examiners, which is Mr. P && Ms Lim, i was like so afraid! I stammered when i greeted them, i stammered when i asked to sit down, and i stammered while reading. >.<>
TODAY!Went for maths and chemistry extra lessons in the morning. After which, we had band which obviously doesn't include playing of instruments. So after all the talking&&meeting, we were dismissed. Shall update more next time!
It's been a long time since i bear with this uncomfortable feeling, without letting others know. I'm not here to boost what exactly i had done & neither am i here to say that i'm treated unfairly. I thought i am able to be free from this weird feeling after MYE. but sad to say, i'm not free yet. I still have to bear for another 2 months. Yes, i'm getting used to him complimenting her infront of the whole band. Yes, i'm used to hearing all these, and i swear i'm trying my very best not to take it to heart. But after today's meeting, i felt really out. Did i fail as a secretary? Did i not do my job? Did i ever do things halfway? Did i not suggest about letting me helping? Did i ever say i don't want to help? I'm not sure whether i'm being looked down upon by that group, because i seriously felt so.
Monday, May 28, 2007 @ 7:44 PM
| 0 notes
Yeps,
'O' Level Chinese Paper 1&2 DOWN! wootswoots. Please celebration because we won't have to touch chinese anymore! Though i have always liked chinese since young ..... But we have one subject less to worry in the midst of revision. Aren't that great?! HOHOS.
Right after Chinese 'O' was band practice. But it was cancelled off as Dr. Lee's sick. So many many things happened, and that cause alot alot of unhappiness luh. So forget about it, shall keep my comments to myself. Anyway, went home earlier than expected!
29/05English Prelim oral today. Never in my life or years of education did i experience such fear during oral. omgomg. Really, when i was reading at the table for the 10mins preparation, I'M READY, i knew what i wanted to say. But the moment i went forward to the examiners, which is Mr. P && Ms Lim, i was like so afraid! I stammered when i greeted them, i stammered when i asked to sit down, and i stammered while reading. >.<>
TODAY!Went for maths and chemistry extra lessons in the morning. After which, we had band which obviously doesn't include playing of instruments. So after all the talking&&meeting, we were dismissed. Shall update more next time!
It's been a long time since i bear with this uncomfortable feeling, without letting others know. I'm not here to boost what exactly i had done & neither am i here to say that i'm treated unfairly. I thought i am able to be free from this weird feeling after MYE. but sad to say, i'm not free yet. I still have to bear for another 2 months. Yes, i'm getting used to him complimenting her infront of the whole band. Yes, i'm used to hearing all these, and i swear i'm trying my very best not to take it to heart. But after today's meeting, i felt really out. Did i fail as a secretary? Did i not do my job? Did i ever do things halfway? Did i not suggest about letting me helping? Did i ever say i don't want to help? I'm not sure whether i'm being looked down upon by that group, because i seriously felt so.