Friday, March 09, 2007 @ 7:39 PM
| 0 notes
I feel like sleeping now, till next morning. I bet all especially the Sec4s are getting more and more tired since Jan. Because of the workload we are now getting, we are getting lack of sleep.
*cries*
I thought i could enjoy my 1st semester more than the 2nd semester, but the school and teachers proved me wrong. They gave us worksheets and worksheets and worksheets, hw and hw and hw, and last of all, short deadlines! OMG. But then again, the teachers are all working together with us and i'm happy. Especially Ms Wong. I always thought that she's real unreasonable but from the way she teaches us, i felt a sense of encouragement. Don't know why. lols.
Yups, Mr Alam's words motivated me. He's getting frustrated at us 4E3 but at the same time, he's happy for us because we excel in argumentative questions. HAHAHAS. Anyway, 8 moe months to go, i'll preserve. Although I am like so lazy but i promised, to preserved till the end of 'O' level (:
There's this March term break for us, but for us, we are going for classes and cca for the whole week. t.t NO BREAK! wah piangs, but nevermind, for 'O' level, i'll just bear with it lars! For my maths, i would be practising lots even thought BOB said it's useless. hohos. Peeps, i bet i'll be grumbling about 'O' level all these for almost all the posts bahs.
Lastly, nites to all.
Friday, March 09, 2007 @ 7:39 PM
| 0 notes
I feel like sleeping now, till next morning. I bet all especially the Sec4s are getting more and more tired since Jan. Because of the workload we are now getting, we are getting lack of sleep.
*cries*
I thought i could enjoy my 1st semester more than the 2nd semester, but the school and teachers proved me wrong. They gave us worksheets and worksheets and worksheets, hw and hw and hw, and last of all, short deadlines! OMG. But then again, the teachers are all working together with us and i'm happy. Especially Ms Wong. I always thought that she's real unreasonable but from the way she teaches us, i felt a sense of encouragement. Don't know why. lols.
Yups, Mr Alam's words motivated me. He's getting frustrated at us 4E3 but at the same time, he's happy for us because we excel in argumentative questions. HAHAHAS. Anyway, 8 moe months to go, i'll preserve. Although I am like so lazy but i promised, to preserved till the end of 'O' level (:
There's this March term break for us, but for us, we are going for classes and cca for the whole week. t.t NO BREAK! wah piangs, but nevermind, for 'O' level, i'll just bear with it lars! For my maths, i would be practising lots even thought BOB said it's useless. hohos. Peeps, i bet i'll be grumbling about 'O' level all these for almost all the posts bahs.
Lastly, nites to all.