'O's had ended, so what are we supposed to do now? Slack everyday? ._.
1+ week has passed. Let me recall what i have done .. OHOH! I went for Sakae, rebonding, interview, shopping for work clothes && chalet. Chalet .... abit sian except for the WWW. Quite fun, very thrilling! But the lazy river like not lazy one can. The current is so =.= Anyway, we did stupid stunts. wahahahas. Only happy people can come up with stupid stuffs.
yup, i have got a job. going to start work on the 21st, wednesday. sooooo excited luh! 9-6.30pm. Hopefully i'm able to commit to the tasks i'm given t.t lols! Selina and leehom very cute!
'O's had ended, so what are we supposed to do now? Slack everyday? ._.
1+ week has passed. Let me recall what i have done .. OHOH! I went for Sakae, rebonding, interview, shopping for work clothes && chalet. Chalet .... abit sian except for the WWW. Quite fun, very thrilling! But the lazy river like not lazy one can. The current is so =.= Anyway, we did stupid stunts. wahahahas. Only happy people can come up with stupid stuffs.
yup, i have got a job. going to start work on the 21st, wednesday. sooooo excited luh! 9-6.30pm. Hopefully i'm able to commit to the tasks i'm given t.t lols! Selina and leehom very cute!
Profile
I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I believe in horoscope and i'm a cancerian. Let us dream our dreams.
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.