Monday, May 21, 2012 @ 9:18 PM
| 0 notes
Ah Yu's Birthday!
(This post should be in February)
#1- She organised a party at Kranji Farm Resort! Theme was beach-style so we wore floral hehehe! We were there for BBQ but not the stayover but we enjoyed!!
I have no idea why it didn't automatically rotate when it does to the other photos:(
-
Thank you Yuyu for inviting!! I hope you have a great time hiakhiak:))
-
Hehehe yep we celebrated Ah Yu's birthday! I didn't catch the company bus transport cos' we have planned myself to fetch Ah Yu from her workplace via cabbbbbbb. Always STM, i got onto the cab and (unknowingly) checked my bag for wallet and OMG I left it in the office!!!!! Luckily I was still in the office premises and quickly asked my 'dajie' to bring it down for me hahahahaha.
Ok buhaoyisi I got sidetracked. So anyway we went to Mandarin Orchard for Dinner Buffet! Overall I would say they have a few cuisine like Indian, Japanese, Malay, Chinese and some Western. It's a little pricey ($90++) and actually if you are looking more on the ambience, this should be the place.
I LIKE THIS PHOTO COS SHE IS SO HAPPY *grin*
Got the people there to help us hehehe^^
Already using her presents! :D
Happy Birthday Ah Yu, 22 February 2012:))
It's always great to see friends being happy:)) Girls Forevaaaaaa! Green Floppy Girls!!! :P
Monday, May 21, 2012 @ 9:18 PM
| 0 notes
Ah Yu's Birthday!
(This post should be in February)
#1- She organised a party at Kranji Farm Resort! Theme was beach-style so we wore floral hehehe! We were there for BBQ but not the stayover but we enjoyed!!
I have no idea why it didn't automatically rotate when it does to the other photos:(
-
Thank you Yuyu for inviting!! I hope you have a great time hiakhiak:))
-
Hehehe yep we celebrated Ah Yu's birthday! I didn't catch the company bus transport cos' we have planned myself to fetch Ah Yu from her workplace via cabbbbbbb. Always STM, i got onto the cab and (unknowingly) checked my bag for wallet and OMG I left it in the office!!!!! Luckily I was still in the office premises and quickly asked my 'dajie' to bring it down for me hahahahaha.
Ok buhaoyisi I got sidetracked. So anyway we went to Mandarin Orchard for Dinner Buffet! Overall I would say they have a few cuisine like Indian, Japanese, Malay, Chinese and some Western. It's a little pricey ($90++) and actually if you are looking more on the ambience, this should be the place.
I LIKE THIS PHOTO COS SHE IS SO HAPPY *grin*
Got the people there to help us hehehe^^
Already using her presents! :D
Happy Birthday Ah Yu, 22 February 2012:))
It's always great to see friends being happy:)) Girls Forevaaaaaa! Green Floppy Girls!!! :P