Monday, May 07, 2012 @ 10:42 AM
| 0 notes
It's really long since I last post a decent entry and I feel so ashamed cos I wanted this space to save all my happy/sad moments but anyways I'm going to post some here now.
18 March 2012
It was a day out with relians and we were going for a picnic @ Marina Barrage but who knows, it started to rain when we reached the bus stop. And since the rain was big we took the bus back again and decided to settle down and Esplanade!
The rain was this big when we reached:(
Had the food and started with the iPad Monopoly hehehe
-
Afterwhich, I think we went to Bugis for dinner (see so long liao I can't even remember oops) and as usual we took neoprints! I used to think that taking neoprints is a waste of money but now i think we are still young (ok not that anymore soon) and it's considered more of the process instead of the neoprints itself no?? HEHE.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
-
Been long since relians met up, quickly set a date!

-
31 March 2012
Dated bud cos it was way too long since we last met and catch up and so we met up today!! Hehehe. He has been wanting/craving for pancakes and so we went over to Strictly Pancakes for brunch. Okay it was not so bad!!
THIS IS HEAVENLY MUST EAT!!!
MINE
HIS (GARLIC + PRAWN PANCAKE)
-
Was telling him that his future gf would be very blessed cos he will bring her to different places to try the food hahahaha yes i agree (to myself)!!! :))
-
14 April 2012
It's my mama's birthday!!!! We had brunch at Hatched!
HATCHED
I had the Traditional American Breakfast (With Potato, egg, ham & toast)
Yayyyy brunch:))
-
And later in the evening, we went over to Jiajia's shop for dinner and omg it was really good! My family was extremely satisfied and they had a good chat with her too hehehe. Oh and thanks to Jia no more with tour liao hahahaha!!! :D
Monday, May 07, 2012 @ 10:42 AM
| 0 notes
It's really long since I last post a decent entry and I feel so ashamed cos I wanted this space to save all my happy/sad moments but anyways I'm going to post some here now.
18 March 2012
It was a day out with relians and we were going for a picnic @ Marina Barrage but who knows, it started to rain when we reached the bus stop. And since the rain was big we took the bus back again and decided to settle down and Esplanade!
The rain was this big when we reached:(
Had the food and started with the iPad Monopoly hehehe
-
Afterwhich, I think we went to Bugis for dinner (see so long liao I can't even remember oops) and as usual we took neoprints! I used to think that taking neoprints is a waste of money but now i think we are still young (ok not that anymore soon) and it's considered more of the process instead of the neoprints itself no?? HEHE.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
-
Been long since relians met up, quickly set a date!

-
31 March 2012
Dated bud cos it was way too long since we last met and catch up and so we met up today!! Hehehe. He has been wanting/craving for pancakes and so we went over to Strictly Pancakes for brunch. Okay it was not so bad!!
THIS IS HEAVENLY MUST EAT!!!
MINE
HIS (GARLIC + PRAWN PANCAKE)
-
Was telling him that his future gf would be very blessed cos he will bring her to different places to try the food hahahaha yes i agree (to myself)!!! :))
-
14 April 2012
It's my mama's birthday!!!! We had brunch at Hatched!
HATCHED
I had the Traditional American Breakfast (With Potato, egg, ham & toast)
Yayyyy brunch:))
-
And later in the evening, we went over to Jiajia's shop for dinner and omg it was really good! My family was extremely satisfied and they had a good chat with her too hehehe. Oh and thanks to Jia no more with tour liao hahahaha!!! :D