Tuesday, May 01, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
| 0 notes
It's been 7 weeks and i'm still learning and coping (well) from whoever that appear and stretch out their hands to give me a helping hand. I must say my previous workplace was better in terms of the bonds we had.
Heard few comments from another UT and i think the three of us were hurt (alittle at least). Some people have, some people do not. UTs are UTs. I was greatly affected and i'm thankful to the people who have been providing me encouragements along the journey. I won't give up okay, they are just little pebbles for me to absorb and experience.
Oh anyway, have finally booked and settled yesterday wooooo i'm so excited please let it be a smooth and fun journey! Hehehe i have even thought of stocking up my polaroid films so that we could *snap* *snap* *snap* hohoho. It's May, another month only!!!!!! Let May flies so that June could be here to join us okay heehee. There bound to have disagreement but i reckon it should be fine.
Okayyyyyyy happy labour day, time to sleep and tune in for work! Nighties everybodyyyy:))
Tuesday, May 01, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
| 0 notes
It's been 7 weeks and i'm still learning and coping (well) from whoever that appear and stretch out their hands to give me a helping hand. I must say my previous workplace was better in terms of the bonds we had.
Heard few comments from another UT and i think the three of us were hurt (alittle at least). Some people have, some people do not. UTs are UTs. I was greatly affected and i'm thankful to the people who have been providing me encouragements along the journey. I won't give up okay, they are just little pebbles for me to absorb and experience.
Oh anyway, have finally booked and settled yesterday wooooo i'm so excited please let it be a smooth and fun journey! Hehehe i have even thought of stocking up my polaroid films so that we could *snap* *snap* *snap* hohoho. It's May, another month only!!!!!! Let May flies so that June could be here to join us okay heehee. There bound to have disagreement but i reckon it should be fine.
Okayyyyyyy happy labour day, time to sleep and tune in for work! Nighties everybodyyyy:))