Saturday, May 08, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
| 0 notes
I'm lazy to do a entry for each day (thurs & fri were boring day!)
Thurs:
It was 11am till 5pm. Dinner-ed & bought my stationeries @ Big Bookshop & home!
Friday:
Interim Round Up! Little GAIA(s) turned up and that was alittle sad though ...... )):
As usual, meet in club > eat (nom nom nom) > Baby Contest > Game > Home! Was really tired and slept on bus :) Phew.
Saturday:
I did my project & dinnered! (ok i know there's no such term in English)
This time round, we headed to Causeway Point since we have never been there together. Hence, make a trip down & i realised it was crowded over there! Maybe it's dinnertime ...... i supposed? Hmmm.
Loitered for quite some time before we decided to settle at Pastamania (before we decide KFC AGAIN) HAHAHAAAAAAAAA!
Just nice, 16! :)
His Creamy Chicken!
My Seafood Zupppaaaaaaa!
.jpg)
Calamari Rings!
I still prefer Fish & Co's Calamari Rings! That's really delicious omgomgomgomg! I wantttttttt >=( Headed home after afew walks cos' papa called & said he's hungry! =.=
Went Gek Poh to order a new pair of spectacles like finally!! Yup, able to collect on tuesday already heehee!! No more troubles during tutorial / lectures! & i officially annouce, i do wear specs, i do need them. I do not have perfect eyesight, and from the trip to the optician, i finally got to know my degree - 325 for both eyes! Is that alot?! Idk. Hmmmm.
OHHH called papa & he said don't need already! tsk! Must have consumed Maggi Mee! lol.
Anyway, online shopping is addictive!! I just ordered $30 worth of masks, & spreeeeeeeeeeeeeee when can i ever curb the temptation?! WHEN I'M THOROUGHLY BROKE, WHICH I FORESEE IS COMING UPON ME SOON; CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT I HAVE BEEN EATING OUT FREQUENTLY & BUYING USELESS STUFF EVERY MOMENT TSK.
Ok, tomorrow's sunday! Like so fast! I don't want ...... can sunday be alittle longer? End later? )):
Saturday, May 08, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
| 0 notes
I'm lazy to do a entry for each day (thurs & fri were boring day!)
Thurs:
It was 11am till 5pm. Dinner-ed & bought my stationeries @ Big Bookshop & home!
Friday:
Interim Round Up! Little GAIA(s) turned up and that was alittle sad though ...... )):
As usual, meet in club > eat (nom nom nom) > Baby Contest > Game > Home! Was really tired and slept on bus :) Phew.
Saturday:
I did my project & dinnered! (ok i know there's no such term in English)
This time round, we headed to Causeway Point since we have never been there together. Hence, make a trip down & i realised it was crowded over there! Maybe it's dinnertime ...... i supposed? Hmmm.
Loitered for quite some time before we decided to settle at Pastamania (before we decide KFC AGAIN) HAHAHAAAAAAAAA!
Just nice, 16! :)
His Creamy Chicken!
My Seafood Zupppaaaaaaa!
.jpg)
Calamari Rings!
I still prefer Fish & Co's Calamari Rings! That's really delicious omgomgomgomg! I wantttttttt >=( Headed home after afew walks cos' papa called & said he's hungry! =.=
Went Gek Poh to order a new pair of spectacles like finally!! Yup, able to collect on tuesday already heehee!! No more troubles during tutorial / lectures! & i officially annouce, i do wear specs, i do need them. I do not have perfect eyesight, and from the trip to the optician, i finally got to know my degree - 325 for both eyes! Is that alot?! Idk. Hmmmm.
OHHH called papa & he said don't need already! tsk! Must have consumed Maggi Mee! lol.
Anyway, online shopping is addictive!! I just ordered $30 worth of masks, & spreeeeeeeeeeeeeee when can i ever curb the temptation?! WHEN I'M THOROUGHLY BROKE, WHICH I FORESEE IS COMING UPON ME SOON; CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT I HAVE BEEN EATING OUT FREQUENTLY & BUYING USELESS STUFF EVERY MOMENT TSK.
Ok, tomorrow's sunday! Like so fast! I don't want ...... can sunday be alittle longer? End later? )):