Dreading school
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 @ 9:29 PM | 0 notes


#1 It's already the 2nd day of 2nd week.
#2 Not getting into the school craze feel yet.
#3 I still can't get over it. They just kick sarifah & me to this group.
#4 Aren't they being weird and unfair?
#5 & timetable mismatch is their reason/excuse!
#6 No IBT student also can?! what.is.this.
#7 Do what pigu proj.
#8 I dread going for the tutorial
#9 GBE i catch nothing.
#10 IA&F Another level of Financial Management
#11 Service Marketing & Marketing Com are .... zzz.
#12 GEMS, needless to say.
#13 Getting more & more moodless
#14 Getting more & more independent
#15 All in all nvp grouping really cause me feeling bad. real bad.



I DREAD SCHOOL MORE.





Is this how yr3 's gonna be for me?? sigh, why can't it be the best out of the 3 years in poly? whyyyyyy ):

Anyway, had IA&F tutorial this morning and i really can't survive without my specs! I need to get it soon!! @_@ PLEASE GO MAKE A PAIR NW NW NW!!



p/s: talking about it makes me turn moody.