Tuesday, May 04, 2010 @ 11:28 PM
| 0 notes
School's as usual, & i guess tuesday is always a much better than any other day cos it starts at 10am, and ends at 3pm. Isn't it the best out of the week since my week consists of:-
Monday: 11am to 6pm
Tuesday:10am to 3pm
Wednesday: 8am to 12pm
Thursday: 11pm to 5pm
Friday: 10am to 5pm
Probably many would say, why isn't wednesday the best?
Ha, just because it starts at 8am, i decided that wednesday is not good. I prefer tuesday. I start later than wednesday! :D I really dislike waking up at 6plus - the sun is not out yet. Yes i totally dislike staying awake from 2am to 6plusam alone. Weird? No.
Since it's 3pm, went off to meet orhorh, and we went to Marina Sq for movie!! Guess what, we watch Ip Man 2! 
I am not a fan of Ip Man since it was released. I thought it was all about fighting and what's so good about this movie? But since orhorh wishes to catch it, hence i watched it too.
WOW. GOOD. OMG ok i know it's a lil' exaggerating but anyway it's goooooddddd!! Told you i'm not a fan of Ip Man but after i watched it, it changed my thinking. What i think is it's about the story line, how it flows, how it integrate values into the movie & most importantly, i think it's about world peace too, no? I might be wrong but this is what i learnt though.
Catch it, it's a good movie. Long time since i came across such good movie! 
Had dinner @ Pizza Hut and it's homey time! :)
Awww, 8am lesson tomorrow, totaly dreadful ):
Tuesday, May 04, 2010 @ 11:28 PM
| 0 notes
School's as usual, & i guess tuesday is always a much better than any other day cos it starts at 10am, and ends at 3pm. Isn't it the best out of the week since my week consists of:-
Monday: 11am to 6pm
Tuesday:10am to 3pm
Wednesday: 8am to 12pm
Thursday: 11pm to 5pm
Friday: 10am to 5pm
Probably many would say, why isn't wednesday the best?
Ha, just because it starts at 8am, i decided that wednesday is not good. I prefer tuesday. I start later than wednesday! :D I really dislike waking up at 6plus - the sun is not out yet. Yes i totally dislike staying awake from 2am to 6plusam alone. Weird? No.
Since it's 3pm, went off to meet orhorh, and we went to Marina Sq for movie!! Guess what, we watch Ip Man 2! 
I am not a fan of Ip Man since it was released. I thought it was all about fighting and what's so good about this movie? But since orhorh wishes to catch it, hence i watched it too.
WOW. GOOD. OMG ok i know it's a lil' exaggerating but anyway it's goooooddddd!! Told you i'm not a fan of Ip Man but after i watched it, it changed my thinking. What i think is it's about the story line, how it flows, how it integrate values into the movie & most importantly, i think it's about world peace too, no? I might be wrong but this is what i learnt though.
Catch it, it's a good movie. Long time since i came across such good movie! 
Had dinner @ Pizza Hut and it's homey time! :)
Awww, 8am lesson tomorrow, totaly dreadful ):