31.03.2010; wednesday
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 @ 11:14 PM
| 0 notes
Know what, i was worried that i couldn't get a MC in time as i'll be heading to 313 with Nat after work. So in the morning, i decided to email my supervisor regarding the attendance. But I regretted seriously. i regretted why i asked her when i know her character. I can't spell everything out here cos' blog is still a public platform afterall.
Nw she must be thinking that CHENYUNHUI is a bad girl ):
sigh, Nat should be around so that i can ask for her suggestion but no, she's out to help out the training. i.should.have.stayed.calm.
So after that rushed my brochures - due this week but apparently she was clever, meaning i gotta submit by today! So rushed it out and yayy settled! :D
Trained to meet Nat and she was already inside the dressing room! hahaha but we went off velly early like 7.15pm cos i still got to see doctor.
ok anyway i've settled with the MC, i need to pack my bag! I have bought snacks heehee! ^^
i still remembered my mind was in a whirl on advance day 1 which idky ok lah actually i know why, then on advance day 2 still normal! OH YA I WANT TO THANK MY GAIA FOR HELPING OUT AT THE ENROLMENT! & OMGLY YOU GUYS CAN ATTRACT CAMPERS! :D
Of course, credits go to APEX as well!
alrighty, gotta pack my bag & HELLO ST JOHN AGAIN! :)
31.03.2010; wednesday
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 @ 11:14 PM
| 0 notes
Know what, i was worried that i couldn't get a MC in time as i'll be heading to 313 with Nat after work. So in the morning, i decided to email my supervisor regarding the attendance. But I regretted seriously. i regretted why i asked her when i know her character. I can't spell everything out here cos' blog is still a public platform afterall.
Nw she must be thinking that CHENYUNHUI is a bad girl ):
sigh, Nat should be around so that i can ask for her suggestion but no, she's out to help out the training. i.should.have.stayed.calm.
So after that rushed my brochures - due this week but apparently she was clever, meaning i gotta submit by today! So rushed it out and yayy settled! :D
Trained to meet Nat and she was already inside the dressing room! hahaha but we went off velly early like 7.15pm cos i still got to see doctor.
ok anyway i've settled with the MC, i need to pack my bag! I have bought snacks heehee! ^^
i still remembered my mind was in a whirl on advance day 1 which idky ok lah actually i know why, then on advance day 2 still normal! OH YA I WANT TO THANK MY GAIA FOR HELPING OUT AT THE ENROLMENT! & OMGLY YOU GUYS CAN ATTRACT CAMPERS! :D
Of course, credits go to APEX as well!
alrighty, gotta pack my bag & HELLO ST JOHN AGAIN! :)