prep grad night & lester bday
Sunday, July 12, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
| 0 notes
I woke up and prepared to meet jamie & jq before training down to Lavendar to meet the rest. On second thought, i remembered a text from Jamie which says 12pm. So i text her meet what time ah & realised it's 12pm! #$%^&*(@#$%^&
I could have slept for 2 more hours! ):):):):):):):):
Anyway, had lunch first before we made our way there. realised it's closed so jamie called Sanee and luckily there's people inside woooooo thanksssss!
Settled for our outfits and we went bugis for a bite. Lester has his small little piece of cake too! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY OK!) HIAKKKK. Went off while some still want to shop hahaha.
Somethings doesn't need to be spelled out.
prep grad night & lester bday
Sunday, July 12, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
| 0 notes
I woke up and prepared to meet jamie & jq before training down to Lavendar to meet the rest. On second thought, i remembered a text from Jamie which says 12pm. So i text her meet what time ah & realised it's 12pm! #$%^&*(@#$%^&
I could have slept for 2 more hours! ):):):):):):):):
Anyway, had lunch first before we made our way there. realised it's closed so jamie called Sanee and luckily there's people inside woooooo thanksssss!
Settled for our outfits and we went bugis for a bite. Lester has his small little piece of cake too! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY OK!) HIAKKKK. Went off while some still want to shop hahaha.
Somethings doesn't need to be spelled out.