library day
Thursday, June 25, 2009 @ 11:40 PM | 0 notes

Went library again, this time round with Sandy & not huip.

Packed Mr. Bean for jiajia on the way there.


Went home & met papamama under the block, they were waiting for aunts and children for dinner together. Went with them but came back alone.


I have been feeling full the whole day today! I wonder whether it's the claypot chicken rice that i have consumed for lunch, making me feel so bloated.


Went jp for dinner with jiajia & ah yu. Had lailai's red milk tea, cos i'm still fuuuullllllllll! >.<



&&&.





I think i can start my QA revision tomorrow. Since FMA left like 30% for me to cover.


But i got to tidy up my room before that.


So i hope i could get up in the morning, clear and start QA-ing.


Aunt coming tomorrow, cos sister's off-day! Pose as distraction howwwwwww.



On a random note, you you you you you you you you you (not referring to any of you) wake up.