Revision @ je library :)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 9:31 PM
| 0 notes
HEH. Supposedly meeting the girls 9.45am @ Jurong East, but i'm super lazy! & i actually set my alarm wrongly! I set 7.45am when it's supposed to be 8.45am! tskkkkkkkk. BUT NEHMIND, i snoozed from 7.45am all the way 9.45am :P HAHAHAHAHA.
LAZY LAH CANNOT BLAME :/
So Huip reached at 9.45am *claps*, ah Yu reached at 10.30am, jiajia reached at 10.45am while i reached je library at around 11am oopppssss heh! anyway, sandy wasnt here, and i dont know what's the reason behind it.
OH YA. there's a group of people sitting near us in the library & they were discussing their projects! Was like super *roll-eye* cos wah lao they discussing project leh come library for?! They have got to discuss which means, making noise right. I mean, a little bit ok lah, but they very loud one leh! tskkkkkkkk.
So went off together, & i'm meeting bud lah! I was early by 15mins, so i went subway first. Sat for 1/2hr before he turned up!
I played afew rounds of my phone's car racing before i text him:-
Me: "Eh you coming from Malaysia ah lols."Him: "No. Indonesia."!!!!!!!!
Super qian da can. HAHAHAHA. Nice meet up lah heh! :D (girls who wants to know him can ask me ok hiakhiak :x)
Tomorrow they are going library again, i'm pondering whether to go or not HMMMMMMM. (&they asked me to dabao Mr. Bean to library!)
Revision @ je library :)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 9:31 PM
| 0 notes
HEH. Supposedly meeting the girls 9.45am @ Jurong East, but i'm super lazy! & i actually set my alarm wrongly! I set 7.45am when it's supposed to be 8.45am! tskkkkkkkk. BUT NEHMIND, i snoozed from 7.45am all the way 9.45am :P HAHAHAHAHA.
LAZY LAH CANNOT BLAME :/
So Huip reached at 9.45am *claps*, ah Yu reached at 10.30am, jiajia reached at 10.45am while i reached je library at around 11am oopppssss heh! anyway, sandy wasnt here, and i dont know what's the reason behind it.
OH YA. there's a group of people sitting near us in the library & they were discussing their projects! Was like super *roll-eye* cos wah lao they discussing project leh come library for?! They have got to discuss which means, making noise right. I mean, a little bit ok lah, but they very loud one leh! tskkkkkkkk.
So went off together, & i'm meeting bud lah! I was early by 15mins, so i went subway first. Sat for 1/2hr before he turned up!
I played afew rounds of my phone's car racing before i text him:-
Me: "Eh you coming from Malaysia ah lols."Him: "No. Indonesia."!!!!!!!!
Super qian da can. HAHAHAHA. Nice meet up lah heh! :D (girls who wants to know him can ask me ok hiakhiak :x)
Tomorrow they are going library again, i'm pondering whether to go or not HMMMMMMM. (&they asked me to dabao Mr. Bean to library!)