幸福饮茶
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 11:47 PM | 0 notes

I slept together with my sister yesterday, yupp together on her single-sized beddddddd! & i went over to my room in the morning like 7am, BUT i only dozed off after like 1/2hour tsskkkkkkkk.

So we went to Toa Payoh's 幸福饮茶 for dim sum! It was quite last minute & mummy had already whipped up that big wok of bee hoon for lunch! Nehmind, went for the dim sum still, who doesn't want? :P





I guess many are busy doing their last minute revision for the upcoming MST, including me! I know i might have got not enough time to finish up my revision but still i'm using my laptop HAH!

-

-

-

BUTBUTBUT!!!

-

I THINK hor, i'll finish my revision in time bah. See ah. I'm left with 40% QA, 30% FMA, & 100% MR. HAHA. I'll clear my QA by tomorrow, clear my FMA by Sunday. & for MR, i'll start by tomorrow or sunday, due on thursday! woooooooo yayy~

Lucks for all! :)




&& LASTLY .....



:DDDDDDDDDDDD