Monday, February 09, 2009 @ 7:02 PM
| 0 notes

I just realise that i always have to work extra
hard than people around me in order to
get good grades. Whenever i feel like
stopping down and relax,
i would be reminded by the fact that
i would be many times far behind them.
Just seems like i am forever
running and running on just to
catch up. Really sian.
I wonder why in the first place am
i in this course, whether it was by
luck or whatever it is.
No complaints i know, since i'm going on year2.
):
Monday, February 09, 2009 @ 7:02 PM
| 0 notes

I just realise that i always have to work extra
hard than people around me in order to
get good grades. Whenever i feel like
stopping down and relax,
i would be reminded by the fact that
i would be many times far behind them.
Just seems like i am forever
running and running on just to
catch up. Really sian.
I wonder why in the first place am
i in this course, whether it was by
luck or whatever it is.
No complaints i know, since i'm going on year2.
):