Thursday, January 22, 2009 @ 9:50 PM
| 0 notes
I didn't expect myself to be this tired: Woke up at 6plusAM today for GEMS. I 'slept' throughout the bus journey to the interchange; i 'slept' throughout the mrt journey to dover; i intend to rest my head on the table during econs tutorial, but i ended up having a 5min nap && i can even 'sleep' when we were at FC6 during our break.
I can only say i am able to sleep wherever i am lah TSKTSK.
Ok, because of the 43 hours that i stayed awake - for this big day :D



It wasn't a fun thing when we travelled from Jurong to Punggol, Punggol to Aljunied, Aljunied to Punggol && Punggol back to Jurong again. It wasn't fun having to sacrifice my sleep just to wait for the groom to be here at 4.30am. But IT ALL turned out to be worhwhile when i saw her nodding her head to Joe, indicating "I Do." :D
It's over!! Very fast right! I still remember my sis saying her wedding is next year (2009), i still remember her informing us the wedding date (21Jan) & i still remember her wanting me to help Dad with the guest list during early Dec.
Hee, i guess she enjoyed this very moment of hers, && since many wish her long-lasting marriage & give birth sooooooon, i shall wish her .......... WIN TOTO/4D once before this coming CNY OK! Eh sounds bad, but true what! That's what she always say,
"HUAT AH!!" Even during her photo taking during dinner, with my uncle's table. HEE =.=
Shall update more when i get hold of the photos HAHA.
FOM presentation tomorrow, & our group not wearing full formal, just smart casual YAYY!! Another happy thing is, it's the 2nd last project double YAYY!! :P
Thursday, January 22, 2009 @ 9:50 PM
| 0 notes
I didn't expect myself to be this tired: Woke up at 6plusAM today for GEMS. I 'slept' throughout the bus journey to the interchange; i 'slept' throughout the mrt journey to dover; i intend to rest my head on the table during econs tutorial, but i ended up having a 5min nap && i can even 'sleep' when we were at FC6 during our break.
I can only say i am able to sleep wherever i am lah TSKTSK.
Ok, because of the 43 hours that i stayed awake - for this big day :D



It wasn't a fun thing when we travelled from Jurong to Punggol, Punggol to Aljunied, Aljunied to Punggol && Punggol back to Jurong again. It wasn't fun having to sacrifice my sleep just to wait for the groom to be here at 4.30am. But IT ALL turned out to be worhwhile when i saw her nodding her head to Joe, indicating "I Do." :D
It's over!! Very fast right! I still remember my sis saying her wedding is next year (2009), i still remember her informing us the wedding date (21Jan) & i still remember her wanting me to help Dad with the guest list during early Dec.
Hee, i guess she enjoyed this very moment of hers, && since many wish her long-lasting marriage & give birth sooooooon, i shall wish her .......... WIN TOTO/4D once before this coming CNY OK! Eh sounds bad, but true what! That's what she always say,
"HUAT AH!!" Even during her photo taking during dinner, with my uncle's table. HEE =.=
Shall update more when i get hold of the photos HAHA.
FOM presentation tomorrow, & our group not wearing full formal, just smart casual YAYY!! Another happy thing is, it's the 2nd last project double YAYY!! :P