The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about themself.
2. People who get tagged need to write their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts.
3. At the end, player needs to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!
Starting...
1: I like to
laugh, not
smile :DD
2: I like long bus rides, & looking through the window.
3: I tear when i saw people dear to me cry.
4: I don't know how to console people, i might just make it worse :x
5: It's hard for me to approach people & interact (But if we get along that's a different story)
6. I have
bad temper wahahahaha.
7: I don't dare to sleep alone, even if i have to, light is my best friend.
8: BYEBYE PINEAPPLES!! But Pineapple tarts are fine :D
9: I can't sing but i always say i sing well HAHA
10: I need my girls and close friends :)
10 ARE YOU's1. Are you single: Yupp.
2. Are you happy: there are many more whose lives are worse than mine.
3. Are you bored: nah, aunts, sis, jie fu are here to win my money ):
4. Are you fair: which fair?
5. Are you Italian: NAHH.
6. Are you intelligent: ask my treasure hunt mates :x
7. Are you honest: Sometimes a white lie helps.
8. Are you nice: I shall leave it to my friends to answer.
9. Are you Irish: nah.
10. -
TEN FACTS1. Full Name: Chen Yunhui (Yunhui is stick together, the 'h' is not a capital one)
2. Nicknames: -
3. Birth place: NUH :D
4. Hair color: EH, black.
5. Natural hairstyle: reborned.
6. Eye Colour: Blackkkkk.
7.Birthday: 07071991 REMEMBER OK! :P
8.Mood: HAPPY, cos i finally settled printing my pacc lab :D
9. Favourite colour: n.n
10. One place you like to visit: Paris
10 person I tag: Just do it. wah seh nike sia :x
The other one next time then do ok >.<
--------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, just going to post alittle more photos taken on my sis wedding hee.
PRETTY BAH HEHE.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
THIS IS GOOOOOOD! :P
.jpg)
YAYY!! :D