Sunday, September 28, 2008 @ 3:36 PM
| 0 notes
The world doesn't just revolves around you only, but everybody.Hah, i still remember this sentence. Really. I just can't understand why is it so hard to accept it. But i really didn't want to react that way yesterday. I thought it would be a good way of bonding you two again mah, who knows you said things that really... shuts me off. Haha, nevermind i bear with it ok :)
Work was alright. Schedule's out, have to work on
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday. Which means... i can't get to go to my class outing! =((( Super duper sad lah! t.t
Nevermind, something which makes me happy is
.........................................
.........................................
.........................................
.........................................

My Sis's Wedding is drawing nearer!
Omg, is super weeeeeeeeeeeees de lo! I guess everybody is helping with all the preparations and hahaha, happy occasion! ;DD
Sunday, September 28, 2008 @ 3:36 PM
| 0 notes
The world doesn't just revolves around you only, but everybody.Hah, i still remember this sentence. Really. I just can't understand why is it so hard to accept it. But i really didn't want to react that way yesterday. I thought it would be a good way of bonding you two again mah, who knows you said things that really... shuts me off. Haha, nevermind i bear with it ok :)
Work was alright. Schedule's out, have to work on
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday. Which means... i can't get to go to my class outing! =((( Super duper sad lah! t.t
Nevermind, something which makes me happy is
.........................................
.........................................
.........................................
.........................................

My Sis's Wedding is drawing nearer!
Omg, is super weeeeeeeeeeeees de lo! I guess everybody is helping with all the preparations and hahaha, happy occasion! ;DD