Monday, September 15, 2008 @ 10:13 PM
| 0 notes
Headed to town with my girls today. You know it has been a long time since we went out together so yep, quite happy! Went Fep again, lunch-ed and bus-ed to the ComCenter. Trained to Bugis and walked walked. LOL. We were like aiming those stuff that we want! Ya, aim already, got our pay and we'll chiong there! laughoutloud.
Had the some dim sum at
Hong Kong's Cafe, & their servings were a little more as compared to others. I ordered my butter thing thing & milk tea.


Went Kino, obsessed with those books! I'm sure i'll get hold of them one of these days! :)
Camp in two more days, & i shall wash my bag for use again! Awww, i like&dislike camps. So much so that i think i might just stay put at home! ;p The thought of being dirty & playing those games & that cold water turns me off. BUT the thought of knowing more people makes me like going for camp. Nevermind, i'll stay positive >.< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 204, 0);"> sims2/uni again for these 2 days. Treat it as a slacking slot for me since i'll be off to camp soon & back to work for the following weeks. So Mummy, you shall use my laptop for your viwawa! & i use the PC. HAHAHAHA!
sometimes i wonder, how is it going to be if it really happens? I can't imagine. I really would like to treasure, but sometimes, of course i didn't. *smack* =(
Monday, September 15, 2008 @ 10:13 PM
| 0 notes
Headed to town with my girls today. You know it has been a long time since we went out together so yep, quite happy! Went Fep again, lunch-ed and bus-ed to the ComCenter. Trained to Bugis and walked walked. LOL. We were like aiming those stuff that we want! Ya, aim already, got our pay and we'll chiong there! laughoutloud.
Had the some dim sum at
Hong Kong's Cafe, & their servings were a little more as compared to others. I ordered my butter thing thing & milk tea.


Went Kino, obsessed with those books! I'm sure i'll get hold of them one of these days! :)
Camp in two more days, & i shall wash my bag for use again! Awww, i like&dislike camps. So much so that i think i might just stay put at home! ;p The thought of being dirty & playing those games & that cold water turns me off. BUT the thought of knowing more people makes me like going for camp. Nevermind, i'll stay positive >.< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 204, 0);"> sims2/uni again for these 2 days. Treat it as a slacking slot for me since i'll be off to camp soon & back to work for the following weeks. So Mummy, you shall use my laptop for your viwawa! & i use the PC. HAHAHAHA!
sometimes i wonder, how is it going to be if it really happens? I can't imagine. I really would like to treasure, but sometimes, of course i didn't. *smack* =(