Sunday, September 07, 2008 @ 1:17 PM
| 0 notes
Hmm, yep busy with work for the past few days. Schedule was mostly 10-3pm(service), 4to8pm(office) for weekdays while for weekends, it's 11to4pm(office), 5to10pm(service). super tired!! worked for long hours, but the pay is so little. ARGH. Nevermind, i don't mind since i am only part-timing. HAHA, good way of calming myself woooots!
working next week too, but requested off on Tues && Sun. Hehehe, for me to rest haha. I hate working from 10am, & i don't know why also. sian sian! && i got to know 2 more people, SHAOWEN && WEELING! Haha, i must say, they are funny & nice. HAHAH.
I guess i'll make this post short cos... i completely forget what to blog cos i have been multitasking! chatting, bloghopping, blog shopping && changing of songs that i'm listening! HAHAHA, 1hr has passed, & i haven blog finish! =.=
It's ok, i have never put the matter on heart. I guess let's all return back to normal mode, forget it ok? i don't want all to fret over it. What to be say are said, so yep, No point already. So normal mode! (:
Sunday, September 07, 2008 @ 1:17 PM
| 0 notes
Hmm, yep busy with work for the past few days. Schedule was mostly 10-3pm(service), 4to8pm(office) for weekdays while for weekends, it's 11to4pm(office), 5to10pm(service). super tired!! worked for long hours, but the pay is so little. ARGH. Nevermind, i don't mind since i am only part-timing. HAHA, good way of calming myself woooots!
working next week too, but requested off on Tues && Sun. Hehehe, for me to rest haha. I hate working from 10am, & i don't know why also. sian sian! && i got to know 2 more people, SHAOWEN && WEELING! Haha, i must say, they are funny & nice. HAHAH.
I guess i'll make this post short cos... i completely forget what to blog cos i have been multitasking! chatting, bloghopping, blog shopping && changing of songs that i'm listening! HAHAHA, 1hr has passed, & i haven blog finish! =.=
It's ok, i have never put the matter on heart. I guess let's all return back to normal mode, forget it ok? i don't want all to fret over it. What to be say are said, so yep, No point already. So normal mode! (: