Thursday, March 06, 2008 @ 11:33 AM
| 0 notes
The feeling. The doorbell, the man's voice and the namecard of the man triggered it.
My heart was beating very fast, so afraid that history will repeat itself.
I dare not imagine what if the day eventually come again.
I shall only pray, that such things will not happen again.
That incident was such an unforgettable scene,
which just unknowingly left a shadow behind.
It might be the shock and fright that caused it.
The incident happened a few years back, around 5 years.
Till now, i just could not shake off the feeling.
I guessed that feeling & shadow will stay with me forever unless the main problem is solved.
Thursday, March 06, 2008 @ 11:33 AM
| 0 notes
The feeling. The doorbell, the man's voice and the namecard of the man triggered it.
My heart was beating very fast, so afraid that history will repeat itself.
I dare not imagine what if the day eventually come again.
I shall only pray, that such things will not happen again.
That incident was such an unforgettable scene,
which just unknowingly left a shadow behind.
It might be the shock and fright that caused it.
The incident happened a few years back, around 5 years.
Till now, i just could not shake off the feeling.
I guessed that feeling & shadow will stay with me forever unless the main problem is solved.