Tuesday, March 04, 2008 @ 11:37 AM | 0 notes

Tired. Went out last Thursday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday. Thursday is Hl's birthday, Saturday watched movie with the peeps, Sunday was out with HL and yesterday out with sis. =.= Anyway, accompany HL to watch The Eye, abit lame lo. Waste money only luh. Next interested movies: The Leap Years, P.S I Love You. For 2 faces of my gf, jing next time then pei you luh. Or you and hl romantic~ lols. Abit lazy to go out today, plus cannot keep spend de mah. ;p

Anyway, i heard we are only starting school only in mid april. Is that true? If it is, wah seh, then very sian liao lo. still got 1 month plus before the start of school! =.= Cos want to faster start school. OH YA. I can't seem to find my THE SIMS 2. I need it in order to install Sims Uni and Open for business. Damn, Sims2, faster appear lo! Cos sometimes i dont want, it will appear. & when i want, it will hide itself want! argh. I say faster come out ok! =.=