Saturday, November 06, 2010 @ 11:17 PM | 0 notes



Life's still the same.


-



Yeah, life still as boring, with us being busy with assignments/projects/mst.




It's going to be the 4th week, and i wonder why 2010 passes so quickly. All we did were went for school, attend lessons, out with friends, go home, sleep and it all repeats. Time never stop for anyone, very true.




Papa has been asking me the same old question. And i know very well myself why i can't answer his question. I haven really check with anybody or the website itself, and i'm not sure what i can do when i graduate. Also everyone who knows me well knew that i wanna be a teacher. But frankly speaking, with my communication skills and level of knowledge, it's impossible to bring me ANYWHERE.



Marketing Exec? Or, a Teacher?



-




I guess this is causing a headache to all yr3s. Including me hahahaha.



-



But anyway, just wanna lead a simple life till i graduate. My character is so weird till the extent i find myself weird. With my characters, i find it hard to befriend everybody, or to talk to everyone easily. I don't know why too, just find it a burden. I find myself cooping to people whom are closer to me, or whom i feel comfortable with. Other than that, i'll just keep a distance.



I always complain, i always whine. But i know that i'm not the most pitiful person in the world. Sometimes, i even see no one to turn to when i need to share something with, or to pour out my troubles to. I realised human are pitiful. Sometimes, not 100% of all would have bbf(s) to walk their lives with. We humans need support from family and friends. It's really a NEED. Yet at times, one can really find no one to turn to.



I appreciate people who have been there for me & helped me. I hate myself for not abe to express my care & concern & love well. But one thing for sure, i know who's really here for me and who's not. Who really care and who don't. Who i wanna care and who i don't.


I have been playing card games and monopoly with my cousins who are all younger than me. And i really experienced true happiness. Yes, they are younger than me, but at times they are the one who could make you happy and not hide anything from them. I'm back to myself, playing happily, shouting and begging them not to buy that lot. HAHA. Silly but just love them lots. Note: They are growing up, and gonna experience puberty. So ..... they might just not be who they are when they are a kid.



-



I just wanna pour my thoughts out on this visible platform, not to let you people read and gossip, but to let myself feel better. This is never a platform to cause gossips or talks within other people but sometimes human just have this creativity to expand the uses of something.




Life's a dream, a movie.