Monday, August 02, 2010 @ 8:33 PM | 0 notes

Check out for new (outdated posts) below this entry anytime!




HELLLOOOOOOOOO!!


 
I'm like so happy to be back here to update this space but sadly, i seriously have no time to do so!! I thought the last week of this term should be fairly relaxing but NVP (FYP) and GBE falls on Thursday and Friday respectively!



GBE presentation was supposed to be on last friday but we heaved a (very) big sigh when we knew we were kenna shifted to the following week. Everybody was like "wah very what hor! like prepared le then kenna shift!" HAHAHA. But truth is we were not yet prepared.




So today's NVP trial and very sianxzxzxzxz cos we need to change alot for the contents wise BOOOOOOOOOOOO ):



Just these 2 projects are enough to kill me. Soooooo ....... don't worry! I'll be back in no time after this week ends! I'll be back with the past entries before this hahaha! Meanwhile, let's wave to the upcoming holidays! :)



p/s: No, CIM project gotta eat up my holidays! t.t