Saturday, July 10, 2010 @ 10:22 PM
| 0 notes
WORK, recommended by HL.
I need a job badly because my expenses were many many and that my allowances aren't enough to cover my expense, when all i do is have Mini Shopping i.e here buy a bit, there buy a bit, & not forgetting to eat. I realised nowadays, eating out can contribute to a huge portion of the expenses.
Anyway, i had my first try at Boon Lay Shopping Centre. I know it's a lil' old but then i love it(?). I see no familiar faces there, and that's where i grew up, Boon Lay.
Work was not fun cos' machine was down down down and all we do from 11.30am to 6pm was to adjust, quality test the machine, say 'sorry' to customers that our mahcine wasn't working well, moving machine along to areas with plugs to test if machine could work.
Yeah, work was supposed to end at 8pm. But instead, we got to knock off 2hours earlier due to the machine hurhurhur. There goes my 2hrs pay!! ):
Saturday, July 10, 2010 @ 10:22 PM
| 0 notes
WORK, recommended by HL.
I need a job badly because my expenses were many many and that my allowances aren't enough to cover my expense, when all i do is have Mini Shopping i.e here buy a bit, there buy a bit, & not forgetting to eat. I realised nowadays, eating out can contribute to a huge portion of the expenses.
Anyway, i had my first try at Boon Lay Shopping Centre. I know it's a lil' old but then i love it(?). I see no familiar faces there, and that's where i grew up, Boon Lay.
Work was not fun cos' machine was down down down and all we do from 11.30am to 6pm was to adjust, quality test the machine, say 'sorry' to customers that our mahcine wasn't working well, moving machine along to areas with plugs to test if machine could work.
Yeah, work was supposed to end at 8pm. But instead, we got to knock off 2hours earlier due to the machine hurhurhur. There goes my 2hrs pay!! ):