Sunday, July 04, 2010 @ 11:34 PM | 0 notes


LOVELY SUNDAYYYYYYY!!




Hehehe, woke up at a timing with no restrictions, where i could sleep till late!! :D



Went for lunch with papa, sis & aunt's family! We the youngsters, went for MacDonalds, while Papa they all went for Kopitiam instead. They need coffee Smiley


Had a great time at MacDonalds, especially if cousins. Though they are much younger than us - primary school level, but they make our day happy!! :)



Anyway, was going to fetch mama from work when aunt suddenly asked if i wanted to get a cake. I was shocked. Cos' they knew i don't like cake-cutting at home hahaha!! I have no idea, maybe cos i'm shy *ahem ahem* or maybe aiya just don't like!! But we still went ahead with getting a cake!



Today's just a simple day at home, simple cake-cutting etc etc. 19th coming soon. I.NO.LIKE. Smiley