Tuesday, June 01, 2010 @ 10:52 PM
| 0 notes
IAF tutorial - didnt do laptop exercise! Guess my choice of not bringing it was correct yayy!! Anw, school ended at 3pm, hence wcp again! I guess it has been a place for us to study :)
Dinner time, went to try Formosa Delights which serves soup noodles & chinese dishes!
Beef fried rice.
.jpg)
I forgot what is this alr! But it's fried dumpling?
woooooooo tom yam :P
.jpg)
The mini glasses of water
Anw i was asking the service crew if they have any serviettes, but they said each costs 30cents! 1 piece 30cents?!?!?! Wah seh then i was thinking so "bo hua" and forgo the idea of purchasing. I brought my dettol along, so no fear! :P
& when we made payment, i saw there's packets of tissues there, so i believed the serviettes = tissues! :)
8am class tomorrow, till 12pm onlyy! :D
Tuesday, June 01, 2010 @ 10:52 PM
| 0 notes
IAF tutorial - didnt do laptop exercise! Guess my choice of not bringing it was correct yayy!! Anw, school ended at 3pm, hence wcp again! I guess it has been a place for us to study :)
Dinner time, went to try Formosa Delights which serves soup noodles & chinese dishes!
Beef fried rice.
.jpg)
I forgot what is this alr! But it's fried dumpling?
woooooooo tom yam :P
.jpg)
The mini glasses of water
Anw i was asking the service crew if they have any serviettes, but they said each costs 30cents! 1 piece 30cents?!?!?! Wah seh then i was thinking so "bo hua" and forgo the idea of purchasing. I brought my dettol along, so no fear! :P
& when we made payment, i saw there's packets of tissues there, so i believed the serviettes = tissues! :)
8am class tomorrow, till 12pm onlyy! :D