Sunday, May 30, 2010 @ 11:21 PM | 0 notes


It's study session, i think more of writing notes since just started revision. I have a total of 3 papers, & the last paper falls on Thursday! Iced Mochaaaaaaaaaaaaa Smiley


Ordered this to satisfy our hunger when it's lunchtime! Yes, it comes with a drink :)





Not bad woooooo! I can never finish up a whole plate of cream pasta if you asked me to.



Since we got bored of studying, we went off for early dinner! Bus-ed to Ikea and i have been looking forward to having their Daim Cake again! But to my disappointment, don't have don't have don't have!! ):


I don't want to have their cheesecake cos' they are too cheesy Smiley



Simple Pasta :)





Ginger something something salmon something hahaha! But it's too ginger-ly!! yucks yucks! Should have tried the drum leg :D





omg i love their wings!! Though it's a lil' salty ....





2 persons - 15 meatballs Smiley



I was saying, 2 persons only why not order the one with 10 meatballs that should be enough, then i got the reply, "it's ok, i want to eat, i can finish." 0.0




After dinner, walked around Ikea and no doubt, were commenting on the items there. Walked over to Anchorpoint, & while he's looking at those display watches, i stood at the shop entrance, & i saw JiaJia walking towards me.



Coincidence! She's on her to for her birthday celebration, and she thought we girls got surprise for her! 难道去年的生日 surprise 让她难忘吗? HEHEHEHE :B



& it's time to head home!