1-day fever
Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 12:12 PM
| 0 notes
Thursday, & right now i'm having
RWPS. As usual, tutor is going through information on Blackboard before she let us continue on our reports. B-O-R-I-N-G ahhhhh!
Nehmind.
GEMS in the morning. I realised i could have slept till 10am every thursday if i don't have GEMs wah lao super duper tskkkk. (but because of girlies nehmind ok)
-
Anyway, had a slight fever <39>plus scare i become dumb cos of fever :x , woke up at around 12 to eat panadol
extra! power till max cann! haha, nice lor, woke up and yayy fever subside.
whenever i'm having a sore throat, probability of having a fever is as high as 70% lols. Plus, i remember every time i have fever, it always hit at least 39degree one lah highest 40.5degree wah lao tskkkkk ):
I think i'm very fit cos the fever lasted less than one day woooossssaaaa :DD
-
-
Anyway, tomorrow's friday. Girlies lunchy :)
OH YA, jiajia is also crazy about the
BOYS OVER FLOWER drama omg. Can't imagine she getting crazy over it at home laughoutloud.
Alrighty, shall get back to report! :P
1-day fever
Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 12:12 PM
| 0 notes
Thursday, & right now i'm having
RWPS. As usual, tutor is going through information on Blackboard before she let us continue on our reports. B-O-R-I-N-G ahhhhh!
Nehmind.
GEMS in the morning. I realised i could have slept till 10am every thursday if i don't have GEMs wah lao super duper tskkkk. (but because of girlies nehmind ok)
-
Anyway, had a slight fever <39>plus scare i become dumb cos of fever :x , woke up at around 12 to eat panadol
extra! power till max cann! haha, nice lor, woke up and yayy fever subside.
whenever i'm having a sore throat, probability of having a fever is as high as 70% lols. Plus, i remember every time i have fever, it always hit at least 39degree one lah highest 40.5degree wah lao tskkkkk ):
I think i'm very fit cos the fever lasted less than one day woooossssaaaa :DD
-
-
Anyway, tomorrow's friday. Girlies lunchy :)
OH YA, jiajia is also crazy about the
BOYS OVER FLOWER drama omg. Can't imagine she getting crazy over it at home laughoutloud.
Alrighty, shall get back to report! :P