GEMs class not really fun for this week. RWPS is really very dull. Nealy lost my Student card! omg :x
Tomorrow's FRIDAY, lunchy with girls! :D Saturday will not be a sleep-in-late day for me ): Nehmind, sunday.
I got to start my RWPS draft, cos i have been idle-ing for this module >.< UCCD & SSM projects due in 2 weeks, still alright. Holidays in 2 weeks' time! It spells ...... YAYY.
GEMs class not really fun for this week. RWPS is really very dull. Nealy lost my Student card! omg :x
Tomorrow's FRIDAY, lunchy with girls! :D Saturday will not be a sleep-in-late day for me ): Nehmind, sunday.
I got to start my RWPS draft, cos i have been idle-ing for this module >.< UCCD & SSM projects due in 2 weeks, still alright. Holidays in 2 weeks' time! It spells ...... YAYY.
HAHA :D
Profile
I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I believe in horoscope and i'm a cancerian. Let us dream our dreams.
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.